Monday 16 March 2015

momento from sungai lembing

bismillah

Hihihi what an ugly or nice momento from Sungai Lembing...date...15th march 2015, sunday...the deepest tin mine tunnel in the world...It reaches 2000feet...about 200 storey building...What I want to share here is not the tunnel but something else ... something that women can't live without...


I think the bra must have been stuck there during the last flood or someone simply exhibited it there for tourist to view...Well...something like public art...or it's like proboscis monkey in Sepilok Sabah...

Sungai lembing is considered a historic heritage...Now loads of buses are coming to this place...Hihihi...not only this one I saw but at many other places... I just can't imagine how on earth it was there... but at least it's good for my lens...a local tourist...snap snap snap...

thank you....till next change...

1 comment: